Would you like to start a career within the Banking sector, develop new skill in multicultural environment and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer with Danish to work with skilled international teams and provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas in Household Lending Services DK Poland.
Our client knows that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. They’re more than just a Nordic bank, and they’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With them, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Household Lending Services DK Poland, where the department is responsible for processes with different complexity level connected with Mortgage Lending products. The core capabilities include processing and delivering products and services in Mortgage Lending area which are mainly creations, conversions or cancellations of loans and credits.
What you’ll be doing:
• Broadening knowledge of banking services,
• Performing business specific processes for our Danish customers within the Mortgage area,
• Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Denmark and Estonia,
• Supporting Nordea’s Household Lending Services customer service by delivering professional, business-specific services,
• Getting experience in the International Bank,
• Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures,
• Working and building experience in a changing international environment,
• Communicating with our stakeholders in Danish.
You’ll join a young and dynamic team. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are:
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
• Ability to work as a team player,
• Flexible approach towards changes,
• Ability to proactive solve problems,
• Ambition and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself,
• Interest in working in financial industry.
Your experience and background:
• No previous banking experience required
• Native/advanced with Danish language
• English on communicative level (at least B1)
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools
• Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
What our client offers:
Our client wants to build a company where people can be passionate about customers, collaborate intensely across the organization, keep a true sense of ownership in our work and have the courage to speak up and challenge each other.
By joining, you’ll additionally gain:
• Access to a platform which gives you a possibility to choose within available budget: group insurance, private healthcare, sport card, prepaid card and many others,
• Wide variety of trainings in Udemy platform,
• Learning opportunities, including language courses (both Polish and Danish),
• Possibility to work with flexible working hours. We work from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day,
• Access to employee pension programme,
• Quarterly integration events,
• Stable employment conditions, as well as comfortable, modern office space.
• Relocation bonus - either a monthly relocation bonus as additional money each month to your salary or the company will rent an apartment for you and cover the costs when relocating from another city,
• Nordic language bonus if your position requires you to use Danish language skills on daily basis.
If this sounds like you, contact us today and we'll have a chat about the opportunity.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.