Are you looking for a new adventure away from Europe in Southeast Asia? Here is a unique chance as we currently are looking for bilingual Estonian and Finnish speakers to work in the archipelagic country of the Philippines!
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, our client is at the center of this change—supporting their clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. The company's success comes from the talent and commitment of their professionals. As one team, they share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces their culture of ownership. All of the professionals working for them will benefit from the value they collectively create. Here is a chance to be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Living in Metropolitan Manila:
Taguig is a highly urbanized city in Metro Manila that has seen a boom in growth over the past few decades both in its economy and infrastructure. The cost of living is around 50% compared with the Nordic countries so you will live very comfortably. In the Philippines, you can enjoy a tropical climate (sunny with around 30 degrees most of the year!), very affordable living, scenic nature, a rich variety of cuisines as well as welcoming and friendly people. This is the opportunity of a lifetime to go on a real adventure and explore the world!
The main responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst involves taking in Level 1 Calls and providing Level 1 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call or email. The resource assigned is also expected to produce Quality Audit Report regarding the weekly calls received by the team and making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs and activities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Handles first line incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and if required assigning tickets to 2nd/3rd line support teams and third parties
- Supports Service Request Management and Service Restoration Management Level 1
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Fluent in Estonian and proficient in written and verbal communication in Finnish and English language.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proficient computer and technical skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good process mapping ability.
- Proactive, service-minded and able to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Willing to relocate to the Philippines.
Additionally, you should possess the following qualities:
- Customer Orientation
- Customer Responsiveness
- High Impact Communication
- Clear Communication
- Opportunity to boost your career in one of the world's biggest IT and business services consulting services firms
- Very good local salary
- Relocation package including flight and accommodation (first month)
- Medical insurance coverage, work permit and visa
- Modern working environment
- Cultural interaction
- Career development in a multinational company
Intrigued by this opportunity and want to know more? Send your English CV to us today!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries