Marketing, Branding and PR & Communication!
Five years ago, Nordic Jobs Worldwide started as a fresh and ambitious company that focused on connecting candidates from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Following the stellar success, we established a sister brand under the name Multilingual Jobs Worldwide working side-by-side with the Nordic brand and focusing on languages like German, Dutch, French, Spanish and more. Our third brand IT Jobs Worldwide was also established last year with fast success.
We are not stopping there - Did you know that we even have our own Cross-Country ski team?
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at what we do. Do you share the same ambition?
What are we looking for? A new “Worldwiders Superstar” to take control over our total marketing, branding, and PR & Communication strategy. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing international recruitment agency!
The goal is to grow further with a clear 3-year vision and therefore we are looking for a Marketing professional. You will join a multi-brand group with different nationalities and cultures, based in Norway, Spain, Malta, Portugal and Estonia with clients all over the world. We need a key player for our highly ambitious 3-5-year plans. You work across the brands, teams, nationalities, languages, locations, and clients and get the chance to build up, implement and execute our strategy. The company is built organically stone-by-stone, so you need to have an entrepreneurial mindset in your daily delivery.
Do you have what it takes to get us to the next level? Do you have entrepreneurial skills and love to create success every day? Do you have social media competence and a create mindset? Do you follow deadlines and communicate good with other people? Yes? Then you are the one we want!
How do we work?
We love freedom in the workplace and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights daily. We work with over 250 customers in 30 countries. The last two years, we have helped over 2000 people to get a new job all over the world.
Nordic, Multilingual and IT Jobs Worldwide is a culture-driven organization. Our values permeate the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
To be successful, you:
- Are interested in an international career and environment, want to develop and love working with people
- Are structured and able to multi-task
- You love creativity and new solutions!
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy talking to all our partners
- Are goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- See the best in both marketing and in the recruitment industry
- Adapt fast to changes and able to work with deadlines
- Are self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
- Experience working with paid marketing in social medias (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIn etc)
- Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Advantage to have experience with SEMrush or Moz
- Strong Project Management skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in the marketing industry
- 1-3 years competence in with similar work tasks
- Comfortable working with different systems
- You are analytical
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for paid marketing in social medias
- Analyse, develop and manage all SEO activities to increase our website ranking
- Follow up on marketing tasks in the organisation making sure that they are successful
- Implement new marketing and brand ideas into the organisation
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates and client
- Responsibility for the website and all the traffic
- Lead colleagues in our marketing and branding activities.
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards KPIs, goal and results
- Contact person for all our partners in this field and upcoming inquiries
- Reach out to media to help us gain visibility
Why be part of our Worldwiders community?
- We love what we do!
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Offices in four different countries and we are expanding!
- Basic Salary and bonuses
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible together with a personal letter.