Our client is searching for a proactive, organised and analytical individual to help coordinate the growing demand for communication to their VIP team.
As part of the central CRM team you will be responsible for bridging the gap between CRM and VIP teams ensuring our client continually delivers the same message and high quality campaigns no matter the channel (Account Management, CRM, Telesales, etc.)
What will you get up to day to day?
- Coordinate all on-going VIP CRM campaigns from idea stage through to requesting assets and final execution.
- Own and manage a weekly/monthly VIP CRM plan - creating one point of reference for VIP activity.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Telesales teams to ensure a clear contact strategy across all channels.
- Monitor, update and report on key KPIs to ensure future improvement.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for future VIP campaigns, utilising CRM knowledge and understanding of the wider CRM calendar.
- excellent project management and time management skills
- first-class attention to detail
- an analytical eye
- a team player who can communicate well and build great working relationships with others
- able to work under pressure
- detail orientated & organised
- customer-centric in your approach to work
- experienced in managing multiple stakeholders with occasional diverging interests
- experienced in online gaming, and using campaign management, marketing and analytical tools
Our client puts a lot of trust in every individual, as they know that if you get the tools and space to do what you do best, you will both be happy and deliver great things. This is why they have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that you need to be able to recharge your batteries once in a while, this is the reason why they want their office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Challenge your colleagues in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Additionally we've got:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Subsidised gym
- Healthcare cover
- Fruits, snacks & drinks in the office
- Bonus scheme
- Friday drinks