The VIP agent will be responsible for identifying, support and retain VIP customers and therefore increasing brand loyalty and revenues.
Key objectives and responsibilities:
- Set up and execute compensations for VIP players according to set guidelines
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly VIP tasks.
- Track and report on the performance of VIP players against agreed targets.
- Execute weekly potential, active or lapsed VIP campaigns.
- Use data available to deliver effective promotional campaigns and to credit and record player bonuses.
- Communicate via chat, emails, SMS and phone with VIP players and deal with them efficiently and with the highest level of customer care.
- Able to work on shifts and on weekends.
- Own and resolve VIP complaints, managing the escalation from gaming support queries.
- Gather feedback and input from VIP players to improve service offering.
- Build and maintain player profiles – analyse VIP behaviour/gameplay of players to optimise operational activities
- Liaise with Head of VIP to optimize communication with VIP players
Essential skills and experiences relevant to the role:
- Minimum 1-year experience as a VIP agent or as a senior customer support agent that has already worked with VIP clients.
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with casino clients.
- Experience in cross departmental collaboration
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Strong analytical and cost management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure
- Marketplace awareness and understanding of trends
Desirable skills, experiences or other relevant to the role:
- Business proficiency of English,
- Any extra languages are an added bonus
- Experience in casino product
- Experience of account management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners
- Resilient, approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to operate as a team player, with a flexible and positive attitude
- Always operates with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business always
- Sociable and friendly
- Adopts a “hands on” approach
Sounds like the job for you? Send CV to email@example.com for further info