- Posted 18 January 2022
- Maris Lahe
Are you looking for a challenge, where you can make a true difference, work in an international environment and develop your own career? Are you passionate about what you do and can you bring high work ethics and strong communication skills into the job?
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for a talented and result-oriented Talent Hunter to join our fast-growing recruitment agency located in the city center of Tallinn, Estonia!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
What will you be doing?
As a Talent Hunter, you have all the freedom to create your own success. Use your creativity to advertise on social media and job portals, put your client relationship management hat on when negotiating with clients, and be charming when speaking to candidates.
- Source candidates through creative advertising and headhunting. Use your imagination when it comes to job ads and social media posts to attract the right talent for the different jobs
- Screen the candidates via phone and Skype calls to see if they are what the client is looking for
- Match-make. See what the candidate is looking for and hook him/her up with the right position abroad
- Present the candidate to the client and book interviews, follow these up, and place your candidate!
- Build relationships with our clients to help grow the business
- Be a part of a newly established office in Tallinn
- Take responsibility and feel ownership about the growth of the office
- Create a good and positive communication structure with your Managers
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Relevant education within HR, sales or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work efficiently and structured with the ability to multi-task
- want to work with international recruitment and develop in this field
- Adaptable and solution-oriented mindset
What is your role
As a Talent Hunter, your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing clients
- Work primarily with specialist positions and keep close relationship to the responsible Hiring Managers for each company
- Make sure that goals, advertisements, KPIs is being reached and that the daily processes run smoothly
- Use your creativity and skills to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active in networking and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Interviews over phone, Skype and face-to-face.
- Create a tailor-made summary and presentation of each relevant profile/candidate for the client
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
Who are you?
- You take pride in what you do and achieve high results by working efficiently and structured.
- You know how to hunt and search for talented candidates, and you always find a way to success no matter how difficult it might seem.
- You focus on details and know how to ask the right questions and trigger the candidate to talk about their achievements.
- You are a natural communicator with a passion for sales and service
- You are a bilingual speaker with 2+ languages (any European language is a plus)
- Fluent in English
- You are passionate at work and have a positive mindset and drive
- You have a big interest in the recruitment industry
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
- You can't live one day without learning something new!
Why join us?
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Opportunity to create your own career in international recruitment
- Good work environment in modern office where we take our job seriously while having fun doing it!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
- Business travels to our clients all over the world internationally
- Unique international culture with great colleagues
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with opportunities both locally and globally
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible via our website.