We are looking for a new Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team to support us in the recruitment processes for different sites and projects we have all over Spain. Your main focus will be on Customer Service, Sales & Marketing and Technical Support profiles from a big variety of sectors and for more than 20 different markets! Due to covid-19 situation, our employees are working from home, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal.
A day at work:
- You will receive the recruitment requests for multilingual profiles
- With the rest of the team, you will spread the positions you will be responsible for
- Build up your pipeline in collaboration with our Sourcing team using numerous job portals, our database, social networks and other tools that will be at your disposal
- You will lead the process from 1st contact with our candidates until the confirmation stage: phone screens, competency-based interviews and follow-ups with the Hiring Managers - it´s all in your hands!
- Admin task related to the recruiting
- Constant contact with your team members and TLs - it is Team Work!
- Daily huddles to share updates and catch up with everyone
You will love the job if:
- You love fast-paced working environments
- You are passionate about people and recruiting
- You enjoy a warm and collaborative work environment
- You know KPIs exist to help keep things on track
- HR / Recruitment / Business background
- Previous recruitment/Call centre experience is a plus
- Advanced level of English + any other European language
- Advanced level of Spanish is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Candidate orientation
- Amazing organizational skills
- Naturally motivated person
- Full-time contract, (39 hours/week), from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 vacation days
- International environment
- Private healthcare discount
- Continuous training and career growth opportunities
- Work located in Barcelona city centre - currently work from home and hybrid office + wfh available