The role as Swedish VIP Support Specialist will cover all aspects of customer service, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments for our in-house brands.
- Deliver high service standards, offer an enhanced, proactive approach by responding to and initiating contact with players via phone and email.
- Manage the growth of middle and low tier VIP customer data base
- Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, gaming activity and general information queries to provide a one stop contact point which could include gaming queries
- Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information as required
- Build a strong customer knowledge and use that to tailor promotions to VIPs and for any customer service needs of VIPs
- Support the Account Managers, ensuring a seamless service is provided throughout
- Work closely other business functions, including, Operations, Support, Finance, Payments and Marketing to provide the best possible customer experience to VIPs
- Maintain a continuous competitor understanding and knowledge of VIP Programmes, offers and product
- Reinforcing the VIP service through CRM and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brand/markets.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience within the online gaming industry
- Ability to show positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a rapport with valuable players.
- Fluent level of written and spoken Swedish.
- Able to communicate confidently and articulately well in English whether it's on e-mail, phone or chat.
- Ability to meet demanding targets on a regular basis in order to reach the high service standards expected.
- Sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- Possessing an Analytical mind-set
- Excellent reporting skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very well organized.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work closely with other departments
We offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Does this sound like the right job for you? Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!