Swedish speaking Talent Sourcer to our Malaga Office (Option to Work Part-Time/Internship)
- Posted 06 June 2022
- Ann-Kathrine Kreiberg Simonsen
We are looking for ambitious and career-driven students for an exciting Internship opportunity in a fast-growing international recruitment agency! Are you a native Swedish-speaking student on the verge of starting a career looking for an exciting company to grow with? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Are you interested in building a career within sales or HR? If your answers are yes, then we would love to hear from you!
Who we are
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
We are a scale-up company with fantastic and continuous growth with an international environment build on trust and clear expectations. Are you ready to join the Worldwiders family?
What you will be doing
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be assisting our team of Swedish-Speaking recruiters with talent sourcing. Our specialty is language-based recruitment, and you will therefore be sourcing based on both experience as well as language skills. In addition to this you will assist the company with marketing and administrative tasks. Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Search and headhunt in our own CRM system and other CV databases – using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search, cold calling and mail-outs)
- Present relevant candidates to the responsible recruiters on your team, so they can proceed with the recruitment process
- Develop talent pipelines for future needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Advertise jobs on social media platforms
- Post jobs on job portals
Other responsibilities will include
- Manage our official Facebook page, including the inbox, content and jobs
- Work with our websites back-end system to collect data from applications and contact forms
- Work with all our social media channels, our candidate portals and creatively find and engage with people on each platform
- Build your own as well as increase the company’s network
- Manage our LinkedIn page and other LinkedIn groups
- Create campaigns to engage viewers and create insight
- Promote jobs of the week in social media and create weekly posts
- Identify new sources, portals, and platforms both in Europe, the Nordics and in local countries
- Send out newsletters
To be successful in this role you
- Are fluent in Swedish
- Have a good level of English
- Are available to work minimum 50% position - we can offer flexible working hours to accommodate your studies
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a structured manner and with clear goals
- Have excellent time-management skills
- Must be able to work from our office in Malaga, Spain during the internship
Don’t meet all the requirements? We are a diverse, inclusive and unique workplace. If you feel motivated about this role and think that you would do an excellent job in it, although your previous work experiences don’t line up exactly according to the requirements in this job description, we encourage you to send your application anyway. Maybe you are a perfect match after all, or suitable for any of our other positions!
Why join Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
We offer you the opportunity to start building your career in sales and/or HR while finishing your studies. You get the chance to work 50% - 100% and being a part of an international work environment.
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self-responsibility and ownership
- A great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities in the long run both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!