Our client is a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Their mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. They are well on their way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead! Do you want to join?
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Digital marketing or E-commerce sales professional to contribute to promoting their Partner Program and articulate their dual value proposition to new customers. The Partnerships Manager will seek opportunities with agency and syndication partners to further extend the clients reach and build commercial relationships to achieve revenue goals. You will work closely with experienced sales leaders to develop their current partnerships, as well as recruiting new partnerships with digital/eCommerce agencies.
In your role, you will:
- Create new partnerships with digital/ecommerce agencies to educate and development business opportunities
- Present and demonstrate our clients proposition to the interested prospects.
- Handle relationships with customers and partners to build continued business growth
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy
- Run regular 'Lunch and Learn' sessions to coordinate activity from both parties
- Work with marketing to define programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Be responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development of our clients partners
- Collaborate with the sales team and other commercial stakeholders to develop opportunities
We are looking for people with:
- Experience in operating, building and maintaining relationships with agency partners
- Previous experience of consistently meeting and exceeding targets
- Good collaborative skills with a proven experience of new business via partnerships
- A comprehensive understanding of the ecommerce/SaaS space
- Ability to effectively present and educate at all levels from account managers to agency owners/executives on the ethics, consumer and business propositions as well as partnership value proposition
- Proven ability to collaborate with marketing to deliver joint partner propositions and associated marketing programmes
- Fluent in Swedish and English both verbal and in writing
- The opportunity to work for a global market-leading tech business
- A performance related bonus and annual company bonus
- Access to your own career development plan via our ‘MyCareer’ portal
- In-house learning and development support
- A whole load of other benefits including company discounts, cycle2work scheme, season ticket loan and more!
About Our Client
They are passionate about their mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, they are a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, they are a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!