Our client is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a collaborative, structured and motivated Swedish speaker to join our team.
Your main tasks:
• Processing, solving and working with various Swedish pension and Fond administration processes
• Collect, analyze, register received information into the systems and make decisions by following guidelines
• Collaborate with counterparties and colleagues in different locations
• Complete all activities in timely manner and in accordance with the country SLA`s and track the necessary data as required
• Meet productivity and quality metrics and proactively highlight process related concerns
• Help with updating process documentation, when required
• Identify areas of process improvements and participate in implementation process if needed
• Experience in Lithuanian payroll processes is a plus.
• You are a person who enjoys working with others while also being fully responsible for your own tasks and able to work independently
• You are proactive and solution-oriented with customers and in your daily work
• Ability to understand and follow legal requirements, rules and regulations
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in Lithuanian and English language
• Good time management skills
• Transition experience is a plus
• A career at a rapidly growing global organization!
• Scandinavian ways of working (Swedish client)
• Opportunity to grow both expertly and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities, and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events)
• Attractive salary (1350-2000 eur/mon. gross) depending on competences you have
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
If you're interested in the job, or have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out! Swe@nordicjobsworldwide.com