Swedish Customer Support Specialist (Night Shift) to casino client in Malta.
A Customer Support Specialist in our organisation will be 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various matters. These matters include Account queries, Bonus enquiries, Complaints, Promotions, Basic Technical support and other various troubleshooting needs.
We strive to be the best in Support and Customer care within the industry and we are looking for individuals who possess the same vision.
- Handle customer queries through Live Chat and email
- Escalating to relevant departments and following up on the resolution
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties (Games providers) to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues with processing payments (Credit Cards, Bank transfers, E-wallets, Paysafe)
- Assisting customers with their KYC procedure - Also working closely with the Risk team in this matter
- Working closely with the VIP, Marketing and Risk/Payments department
- Crediting bonuses & Free spins
- Upselling the Brands promotions
- Actively engaging customers
- Fluent in Swedish and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- Customer support experienced
- Strong PC and internet skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Good online attitude
- Staff will be required to work Night shifts only.
We offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide daily lunch, regular team events, comprehensive health insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.