We are looking for a customer service-driven person to join our technology client in Warsaw, Poland! Are you interested in the latest news from politic, celebrities and other major happenings? Do you like to be in contact with people over phone and email? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — our client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, they drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Our client provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. They operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Work to support customers of our client
- Understand and make decisions according to defined Client Policies and Procedures
- Familiarize with or be interested in culture of supported language (pop culture, history, slang, etc)
- Respond to contacts from users within the agreed timelines and quality standards
- Identify inefficiencies / improvement opportunities in processes and suggest solutions
- Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent Swedish - both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture, and history is a must
- Graduate with good-to-have minimum 1 year of working experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
- Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working and able to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
- Open for shift working system – morning, evening, and night shifts
Our client offers
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in bringing together candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment company in the Nordic region and we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have helped over 1,000 candidates from the Nordic region get their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.