Due to the continuous expansion of our client’s operations, they are now seeking a dynamic native Swedish-speaking individual to assume the role Retention Team Leader from their office in Sunny, Limassol.
Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first-class service. Their software introduces the latest technology to ensure that their customers ' experience is intuitive and convenient. With an extensive library of technical analysis and educational tools available from the platform, the company helps its customers perform to the best of their capabilities. They have also incorporated advanced security to keep customers ' personal and financial information secure.
- Contribute to company growth and financial targets such as revenue and high levels of client acquisition, retention, reactivation and up-sell
- Build a robust retention team by implementing processes and controls to deliver effective and efficient offerings for all clients. Manages all customer retention activities
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information
- Build relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from our services
- Provide market updates to clients
- Provide support to team members on the day to day operations of the department and communicate relevant changes and initiatives to the sales team
- To offer development and motivation to the Retention team while contributing to positive working environment
- To assist in the recruitment of new agents
- Detailed and accurate input of data and information in all internal system.
- Familiar with the Forex industry concept, practices and procedures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the FX Industry
- Knowledge in Technical Analysis and Fundamental analysis will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate/ manage others in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work shifts/longer hours as and when required
- Proficiency with different trading platforms and tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- 21 day of annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work related training and professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Sounds like your next challenge? Send your CV to Adam@nordicjobsworldwide.com