- Posted 14 October 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Maja Andersson
Our brand-new client is a company that creates award winning coffee machines and kitchen appliances, designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease.
Your typical day:
As a representative of the brand, you will be expected to deliver high-quality customer service and manage inbound and outbound calls and emails in a timely manner. Your main duties will include identifying customers’ needs through active listening, providing information, troubleshooting and finding solutions. We would rely on you to build sustainable relationships and engage the customers by taking the extra mile. You will attend frequent educational trainings to improve your knowledge of the kitchen appliances, their usage in the kitchen and to become a food thinker.
What you need to have is:
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening.
- Work experience in a customer experience center is an advantage
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Be organized, have decision-making and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and events
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.