Our client is one of the leading global flight-centric Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) with €4bn+in annual gross sales. Their diverse, dynamically growing team of 1000+ talented professionals is always on the lookout for more members to join our ranks. Their110 websites in 70+ countries across the globe include (but are not limited to) gotogate.com, pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, flightnetwork, supersavertravel.se, trip.ru & flygresor.se.
The headquarters are located in Uppsala (Sweden), with additional offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Athens, Toronto and India (Pune and Mumbai).
The Customer Services Department transforms complexity into user friendly services and seamless processes. Supports travel related queries and strives to continually improve customer experience by driving changes through automation, processes and quality improvements while communicating any change or update throughout the customer journey.
Our client is looking for an experienced Frontline Customer Services Manager with advanced customer service experience, people management and problem-solving skills, strong analytical background and of course the ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members and other partners. The Frontline Customer Services Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Scandinavian frontline team. This role includes communicating customer service objectives to Travel Agents, compiling data to make assessments of their team’s progress and coordinating with upper management to find ways to enhance the customer service objectives among employees. Position reports to the Frontline Senior Manager.
- Promote excellent Customer Service by leading the services team and supervising the daily operations of the department
- Organize and inspire the team to work towards common goals, while establishing an
- environment of trust and empowerment to help them maximize their efficiency & productivity
- Ensure high quality customer services is offered
- Clearly set & communicate targets and use data to monitor & measure the team’s performance
- Develop, implement new or improve existing business policies/processes to improve the services offered
- Anticipate and manage risk and attend employee issues
- Ensure clarity around priorities and goals based on the organisation’s objectives
- Identify, develop and hire new talent
- Investigate and handle escalated, complex customer service issues to ensure proper resolution
- Communicate with the upper management & deal with difficult stakeholders
- At least 2 years of similar working experience in a fast-paced customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluent/Native level in Swedish
- Exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form in English
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Tourism/ Business Administration or any
- quantitative subject) would be considered as a plus
- Basic knowledge of Greek will be considered as a plus
- Experience working with demanding targets and tight deadlines
- Results-driven approach to problem-solving
- Analytical thinking with the ability to extract information from data
- Self-motivated, tactful, creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to manage change and work under pressure
- GDS knowledge will be considered as an asset (Amadeus or Sabre)
- The opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a demanding role,
- being part of an international and multicultural team
- The opportunity to work in a highly paced environment where no single day is the
- same as yesterday!
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 4000㎡
- Competitive salary combined with customised incentives’ program
- Complimentary private health insurance
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.