If you are into Games and speak Swedish then we have the dream job for you here!
Are you excited by the idea of finding and talking to small business owners and learning how you can help them make more money? Is listening, learning and understanding each person’s individual circumstances important to you? Then you are the right candidate for this position.
About the company:
The company is a diverse mix of talented individuals. They are passionate about their activity and make the best fantasy miniatures in the world and create rich universes for them to inhabit. They build teams for the long-term and reward hard work with endless opportunities for growth. If you’re up for the challenge of turning work into play, you’ll find an exciting, rewarding home here with this company.
In this role you will be:
- Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores or book stores), and quickly attract their interest
- Asking the right questions to find out about their business and what is important for them
- Convincing them to stock and sell our products
- Build strong relationships to help you overcome sales objections
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Generating your own leads
- Fluent in Swedish + English
- Good Commercial awareness
- Strong Sales Attitude
- Great Communication & Listening skills
- Able to tailor solutions based on customers’ needs and wants
- Able to effectively manage their time
- A desire to be always learning, and improve from mistakes
- Previous experience working in Sales or Business Development is Desired but not Mandatory.
What is on offer:
- A workplace at one of the world's most iconic games companies
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission - the sky is the limit
- A relocation package to help you (and your family) settle in. We will pay for your flight, 2-week accommodation, and open a bank account with you
- Company events, free gym membership, pension, and health insurance are provided
- Work from home after your training