Are you a motivated salesperson? Do you have a passion for analysing the needs of clients? Then perhaps you are the Business Development Representative we are looking for to strengthen our clients need in Dublin!
About the role
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage the company’s existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether our product will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of our product and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive.
You will have a working relationship with 2-3 Account Executives. Each day you will collaborate with the Account Executives you support and your fellow BDRs to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
In this role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Account Executive to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Account Executive
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
What are the role requirements?
- Sales or prospecting experience
- Fluency in any Nordic language and English
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A Bachelors Degree
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Business Development Representative usually have:
- Experience working in a high growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
Some of the Benefits
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
Work in Dublin:
Dublin is a global city and the home of many top multinational companies. Hence, the city both offers an international feel but also has a Irish magic to it and you will not have a shortage of new things to see and experience. One of the special features in Dublin is the fact that even though you live in the heart of the city, you are only a half an hour away from some of the most beautiful landscapes and scenery. Ireland is full of opportunities for an outdoorsy lifestyle. In addition to all the exciting things you can to outdoors, there is plenty of other activities in the city. There is a vibrant nightlife, good restaurants and entertainment locations, events, spas - you name it!
If you are interested, please apply and our Swedish recruitment team will help you further.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.