One of the fastest growing brands in the galaxy is ready to bring on board a new Swedish speaking Brand Executive and shuttle them off on a journey of a life time! How's that? This brand needs your help to coordinate and push the right buttons to run the show smoothly! As Brand Executive, aka co-Pilot on the rocket, you will be managing everything the player sees and you need to take pride in your role with a great eye for detail.
As a team player you will be the one with the talent that increases efficiency and effectiveness of all communication that leaves the brand. Together with the rest of the team you will strive to present the smoothest experience and tie together all outbound communication. As a real doer you will ensure the content on the site is always fresh and the CRM is on point. Working in a fast-paced, diverse environment excites you and you enjoy taking on new challenges!
What will you get up to day to day?
• Manage all content on our sites (Main site, WordPress etc.).
• Plan, prepare and send out newsletters and SMS as part of the CRM cycle.
• Write content for all communication across all marketing channels, including TV, Radio, Display etc.
• Evaluate campaign performance and analyse tactics.
• Liaise with internal and external departments.
• Perform ad hoc tasks when needed
As our co-Pilot you are an excellent communicator with the native-level skills in Swedish (your English is also great too!). You have worked with CRM or journalism in the past and love to take on new challenges without hesitation. The casino and sportsbook world interest you and you love watching sports, always knowing the latest news. You don't need to have worked in the industry before although that would definitely be a plus!
• A competitive salary + bonuses
• 30 paid vacation days a year
• Generous pension and insurance benefits
• Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
• Generous health subsidy benefit
• Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Send your CV to email@example.com for next step in the process