- Posted 07 December 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Ida Hardarsson
Are you looking for your next career step in Stockholm?
We are now recruiting a Swedish speaking Accounting Manager to our client,
As a part of our client’s team in the Accounting Department, you will be responsible for leading and supporting the staff in their daily work as well as following up and developing the business. The accounting department is divided into two teams, the Supplier Group and Customer/Credit/Expenses, a financial controller and a Sup er user for our ERP system
As a group manager, you contribute to ensuring the unit's operational operation, which takes place based on the company's values, profitability goals and other policies, routines as well as laws and agreements. As Group Manager, you will be involved in the day-to-day operations and have responsibility for tasks as described below, as well as being a member of the Finance Management Group
- To comply with the company's values, code of ethics, business concept and vision.
• To ensure that the unit's operational operation takes place based on the company's values, profitability goals and other policies, routines, as well as laws and agreements.
• Responsible for ensuring that the operational operations within the unit are conducted cost effectively and with a high delivery standard, in case of deviation report to superior manager
• To work together with other functions in the company on a continuous basis around joint business issues with the aim of safeguarding the company's interests.
• Receive all incoming information (via manager, employees, e-mail, etc.) that concerns the department.
• Develop and ensure strategies, routines and processes for daily work.
• Lead and coach the employees within the Accounting department
• Continuously report and inform the superior Manager about daily operations and development issues.
• Follow up results of delivery levels at group level and at individual level
Competence and professional experience
• University or College competence
• Good knowledge of NAV
• Good knowledge of economics.
• Good knowledge of the Office package.
• Good knowledge of Swedish and English as well as speaking and writing
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.