Our client is a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Their mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead.
Our client is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 140,000 e-commerce businesses collectively having more than 23 million reviews. The company enables e-commerce businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience.
Do you want to be part of an international sales floor with great benefits and colleagues who truly want to make a difference? If so, our client is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our New Biz team.
As a Sales Executive, you are responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors. You understand and know how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and the drive to meet sales targets.
You will be part of Team Nordics; A successful team that works within Denmark, Sweden and Norway to grow the companies position in Scandinavia.
In your role you will:
- Manage a full sales cycle - from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell the company's mission, platform and software solution to engage in prospect meetings
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls speaking to key stakeholders across all verticals
- Track and resolve client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
We are looking for people with these skills:
- +3 years of experience with B2B full sales cycle in a fast paced selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- You speak Swedish at first language level
- Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result oriented
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career
- A key part of an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary and commission model
- A string of extra benefits
Send your English CV to email@example.com to apply.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.