Swedish Inside Opportunity Manager
Our client is driven by their passions and propelled by their quest to innovate, thrive and learn. They are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. They work hard. They play hard. They make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s theirs to grow.
Our client is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Their client base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. They have sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
They are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. It is not your typical corporate environment. Their business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make it a unique place to work.
The Services Solutions Specialist acts as a strategic advisor to customers with a focus on technology support solutions. By understanding the challenges customers face when adopting new technologies, the Services Solutions Specialist can provide Enterprise support solutions that ensure customers realize success throughout their digital transformation period.
Seeking individuals with a self-organized and thorough work ethic from an early-in-career candidate with a Sellers mindset. Team player, resilient, fast learner and adaptable to changes.
Who You Are?
Must be adaptable and capable in learning different CRM and technology solutions/tools as a fast learner, and proficient in the administrative rigor of documenting and communicating the needs of a customer. Knowledge of Microsoft core family of solutions/technical products is a plus. Experience working in B2B relationships is advantageous towards being successful in this role. Must be able to drive and respond to their daily opportunity pipeline, build relationships with, and routinely communicate with regional account management colleagues to discuss opportunities for closure and provide visibility into working motions to accelerate B2B transaction selling.
Other key attributes to this role:
- 1-2 years in effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, opportunity management, pipeline management, forecasting, and deal negotiation.
- Experience and expertise selling to technical decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Sell and learn to speak the Microsoft language (tools, resources, acronyms, cloud technologies and positioning the Microsoft product line), and knowledge of the competitive landscape for technology.
- Capable and motivated to learn practices around opportunity cleansing (data validation string/text functions and VLOOKUP/reference information functions) and some level of report presentation and forecasting using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Overcome blockers or ambiguity; respond to direction from multi-stakeholders.
- Need to have a natural curiosity in IT solutions to proactively want to learn; leverage localized resources for self-learning.
- Ideally with 1-2 years’ experience in IT/Technology sales or channels that deal with B2B/Commercial is desirable.
- Experience with Outlook, Dynamics 365, and Teams preferred.
- Excellent Swedish oral, written, and verbal communications skills, including strong professional communication and business acumen.
Interacts directly with customer and internal account teams to drive closing of opportunities. Consults with account management colleagues on best fitting solutions to close opportunities and performs cross- and up-sell based on e.g. bundles. Constant collaboration and communication with Sales Team members for bigger and complex opportunities for further processing. Manages opportunity documentation in CRM and other custom tools for all B2B opportunities. Administer opportunity pipeline and data clean-up reflecting the most informative and current status of all opportunities. Report on current deal status and revenue forecasting.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.