Swedish Speaking Workforce Manager to work for a Swedish Founded in Fuengirola (Málaga), Spain!
Our client is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. this company has around 10,000 dedicated professionals who serve around 80,000 companies across Europe.
We are currently seeking a Workforce Manager (WFM) to join their team in in Fuengirola (Malaga) and begin an exciting career within a newly established state-of-the-art contact center. As a Workforce Manager you will be responsible for delivery of service level, staffing, and strategically optimizing the productivity by ensuring that all resources are in the right place at the right time. Typically, a workforce management includes forecasting, scheduling, skills management, timekeeping and attendance, intraday management, and employee empowerment as well as reporting. You will also take part in managing the operations and support the operations manager whenever needed.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Workforce management - forecasting, scheduling, intraday management
- Ensure business continuity and make sure that all service level agreements (SLAs) and business objectives are met
- Lead, train, develop, support, and motivate agents and team leaders
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards, presentations, and reporting for different levels within the organization
- Analyze volumes and patterns, identify trends and averages for main KPI; provide root-cause and business impact analysis for all performance variances
- Develop recommendations for business optimization and cost reduction strategies
- Communicate identified service delivery issues or risk to management, providing creative and innovative solutions to unique challenges and recommendations to mitigate risk
- Manage global projects and process improvement initiatives in coordination with workforce professionals across Europe
Required competencies & skills
- Experience and understanding of Contact Center – operations and WFM tools
- HR and leadership skills and knowledge of Spanish labour and employment laws
- Ability to retrieve, analyse data and statistics
- Strong problem-solving and decision making and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet timelines
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship-building across the entire organization
- Critical thinking and ability to propose initiative
- Proficient computer skills and ability to handle required software / applications
- Degree in related field is considered an advantage but not a requirement
- Fluent English (C2 level)
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.