One of the biggest iGaming companies in Malta are looking for a Swedish Customer Support Agent!
A Customer Support Specialist in our organization will be 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various matters. These matters include Account queries, Bonus enquiries, Complaints, Promotions, Basic Technical support and other various troubleshooting needs. We strive to be the best in Support and Customer care within the industry and we are looking for individuals who possess the same vision.
- Handle customer queries through Live Chat and email
- Escalating to relevant departments and following up on the resolution
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties (Games providers) to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues with processing payments (Credit Cards, Bank transfers, E-wallets, Paysafe)
- Assisting customers with their KYC procedure - Also working closely with the Risk team in this matter
- Working closely with the VIP, Marketing and Risk/Payments department
- Crediting bonuses & Free spins
- Upselling the Brands promotions
- Actively engaging customers in the view to increase player activity
- Native Swedish and fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Customer support experienced
- Strong PC and internet skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Good online attitude
- Staff will be required to work shifts.
We offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
Does this sound like a job for you? Send your English CV to email@example.com
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.