Are you looking to join a fast-growing company that is changing the technical aspects in the financial markets?
Do you have a passion for new technology and previous customer service experience?
If this sounds like you, then we have your next challenge/opportunity waiting just for you!
Our client in Malta is the leading global online banking payments provider, and they are now looking for a Swedish Customer Support star to join their team!
About our client:
Our client are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. They are a licensed payment institution and their B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in the company with ambitions to support them in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
They are a diverse and fast-growing team with their headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together they are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Support at our client:
The Support team provides support to our clients’ merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure the payment service reflects its customers’ needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away.
About the role:
Based in Malta, this is a full-time position on Monday-to-Sunday shift hours that reports to Support Manager. In this role, you’ll have many opportunities to grow, whether you want to stay in a dispatch function, move into a first-line end-user function or become a team leader.
What you'll do:
- Provide quality support at one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Answer questions through phone, email and chat with customers and external stakeholders about the services, the company and payments in general
- Identify where improvements can be made and suggest how they can be implemented
Who you are:
- You are a service-minded individual bursting with positivity
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
- You preferably have experience working at a support center or in a similar environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a natural when it comes to finding new solutions and opportunities while maintaining a detailed and structured approach
Does this sound like the right job for you? Please send your CV to email@example.com for next step in the process
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.