Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
We are searching for a Group Operation Manager to Lisbon !
A Group Manager role is a key business role responsible for delivering the key activities, the role is responsible for ensuring the financial integrity of the processes managed, the controls compliance and the day to day operational efficiencies required to run a multi country environment.
Key components of success will include:
- Delivering operational excellence – SLA’s
- Delivery of cost initiatives
- Achievement of operational targets – KPI’s
- Customer satisfaction and retention results -
- Leadership and employee retention – Employee Satisfaction & Motivation
- Strong relationships (internally & externally) with senior leaders. - 360 degree feedback
Including day-to-day activities
- Strategic work face planning in a multi lingual environment.
- Work load planning and process re-engineering to define Best in Class levels for each process managed
- Process Automation programs – owning the results
- Elimination of variance
- Lean and Six Sigma analysis of process gaps
- Ensure full compliance with all Controls metrics
- Internal controls within Customer Administration.
- Year over year controls improvement e.g. proportion of N rated controls reduces
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention planning.
- Meeting the retention targets
- Delivery of the Loyalty ratios
- Operational excellence.
- Achievement of monthly Operational Targets
- Process Improvement actions to continuously improve.
- Input into strategic decisions that affect functional area of responsibility
- Development of annual budget with senior management
- Client Relationship Management
- Effective and efficient resolution of client / customer reported issues
- Proactive solution generation to reduce queries
- Reactive management to effectively close Customer complaints against SLA’s
- People and Resource Management
- Talent Management - all HR activities for teams including recruiting, retention, succession planning, training, performance management, development, compensation/pay, team building, and recognition practices through the management team.
Provide years of experience, qualifications, etc.
- This person ideally has 10+ years or more of progressively responsible leadership experience, managing complex administration operations in a multinational organization
- This person has managed a CoE in a best / right shore environment
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural management structure
- Effective in building relationships with constituencies and subordinates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to navigate successfully in a matrix management structure and rapidly changing organization.
- Demonstrable track record in running high performing teams with operational targets
- Deep understanding of Customer Administration organisations.
- Implement “best practice” processes and solutions with a view of shaping the future “best practice” within the centre
- Proficient in causal analysis and utilization
- Demonstrated experience in planning operations and management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively control a complex operation against existing processes and SLA’s
- Demonstrated ability to implement Process Improvement framework
Role specific competencies and requirements
- Service Operations Expertise – ability to use process models and frameworks available within the company and externally to drive quality of service in service delivery
- Service Governance & Performance Management - the ability to provide overall direction and control for the client delivered services to deliver high-quality, cost-effective services to the client
- Creativity and Innovation - The ability to challenge current ways of doing things (conventional practices)
- Operations experience (i.e. experience from Agent to Manager level)
- Results Focus - the drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results
- People Management – the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to excel and delivery high standards of performance for the business
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Demonstrable Analytical skills
- Ability to assess issues, define causes, and prioritize/execute solutions
- Ability to manage employees within diverse/virtual environments
- Planning, organizing, executing and controlling skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results within a controlled and compliant structure
- Ability to understand and manage cultural diversity
- Demonstrated leadership skills, high energy and team motivator
- Embracing Change - the ability to work flexibly, adapting quickly to change and responding positively to new ways of working enabling us to thrive on change and constantly improve
- Corporate Citizenship - maintaining and promoting social, ethical and organizational values in the working environment and all business activities; placing the needs of the client and the goals of the organization above one’s own personal interests
- Communication & Influencing - the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external people, formally and informally, and where necessary to gain their agreement and acceptance
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate. As in all other countries, you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while in the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Apply and we will get in touch with you soon!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.