Are you a SEO specialist experienced in casinos and sportsbooks? We are looking for a Finnish speaking SEO Executive for our client in Sliema, Malta - a Digital Marketing agency specialised in e.g. iGaming.
A digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develop and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. They successfully create industry-changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! The company comprehends a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
Who you are:
Comfortable with taking ownership and finding the best possible solutions. Goal-oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail, together with outstanding interpersonal skills. Your motto is “If I fall behind, I run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds”.
What you'll be doing:
- SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic
- Provide input on on-page & off-page content formatting
- Contribute to monthly reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Collect the data and make a report on traffic, ranking and any other SEO aspects
- Monitor SEO performance of your markets, by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Monitorank etc)
- Participate in conducting SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends
- Oversee strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands
What you'll bring:
- Experience both in Casino & Sportsbook
- Native Finnish language level
- Past-proven experience in implementing SEO initiatives
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms including SEO tools like Log analyser tool, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs
- Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference
- Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth
- Problem-solving attitude through thinking outside the box
What you are offered:
- Private Health Insurance
- Quarterly company and departmental events
- Professional Development allowance
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely
- Discounts around the island
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and Well-being package
- Birthday day Off records
Interviews are carried out on an ongoing basis. If you’re interested, we’re very much looking forward to your application!
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We are the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide also work with over 35 fantastic iGaming clients in Malta and our partners are some of the biggest names and the best clients within the iGaming industry.