As a Senior Reporter, you will have fantastic opportunities to report exclusive news stories, insight and features for the iGaming industry’s leading companies and executives.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have prior experience as a journalist and have a proven track record of breaking stories, conducting thorough investigations, and delivering engaging content.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Suggest content ideas and generate them in alignment with the targeted audience
- Proofread, edit and improve news stories and press releases to suit house style
- Have an insatiable appetite for reporting breaking or exclusive news
- Drive the editorial team forward by setting the standard as an experienced reporter
- Have a keen eye for financial reports, both breaking them down and analysing
- Co-operate and liaise with PR agencies, media companies and existing contacts
- Comply with media law and ethical guidelines of the company
Is it YOU we’re looking for?
- Proven working experience as an experienced journalist within the Gaming or Finance sectors (satisfactory qualifications are a bonus but not essential)
- Strong and adaptable writing skills to suit certain areas of the industry
- An eye for detail along with critical / analytical thinking
- A proven track record of reporting breaking and exclusive news stories
- Hands-on experience with various publishing tools such as WordPress
- A people person, good at one-to-one meetings both online and in person and in managing your relationship with contacts
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (additional languages would be a bonus)
- Enjoy working as part of a good, small and friendly team
- International travel necessary at certain key times of the calendar, visiting various conferences and exhibitions
What's in it for you:
- Retail Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Opportunities to Travel
- Possibility to work from home in London or in our office in Malta
Is this you? Send in your CV today!