Senior Affiliate Manager – UK Market to world known casino client in Malta
You will be responsible for:
- Building and developing relationships with assigned affiliate partners
- Actively searching for - and acquiring of - new Affiliate partners
- Setting up / requesting reward plans with AdOps and make sure tracking etc. works correctly
- Work closely with all assigned affiliate partners to ensure they have everything they need to push the brands to the max
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimize deals / campaigns
- Monitor affiliate performance daily to make sure development is steady and positive. Any irregularities should be followed up with the affiliate partner
- Alignment with internal stakeholders such as Country / Marketing / Brand Managers, BI, Compliance, etc.
- Ensuring a positive ROI from UK Affiliation
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a regular (weekly/monthly) base.
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links.
- Following any legal changes/ requirements and making sure all Affiliate partners are compliant
- Building and developing all brands
- Verifiable experience in Affiliate Marketing
- 2 years + within an Affiliate Manager UK role
- Verifiable knowledge / experience of the UK market / UKGC requirements
- Attending exhibitions / traveling (Covid-19 pending)
A high level of:
- Proactive attitude
- Self-driven & Data-driven
Salary & Benefits
• Competitive guaranteed salary.
• Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle.
• Health insurance to keep our Team healthy and happy.
• Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
• If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
Sounds interesting to you? Send CV to email@example.com today for further info