World known iGaming client in Malta is looking for a Retention Operations Coordinator!
We are looking for a motivated individual with eagerness to learn all areas of Retention Operations. The Retention Operations Coordinator will be responsible for setting up all Retention and Affiliate reward campaigns as required by the relevant team/department, using in-house and provider back offices.
Other responsibilities include the build and Quality Assurance of commercial communications sent directly to customers and hosting on-site retention content including, but not limited to Postcards, Promotion Pages and Policy updates.
- Prepare and execute bonus reward programs for CRM, KAM, Affiliates and other teams for all brands.
- Setting up of tournaments and missions, provider and in-house tool.
- Prepare the content and publication pages of all promotional on-site assets for Retention purposes for all Brands.
- Assist in the planning, production and performance of the site and available tools.
- Complete the Delivery tasks by ensuring that customers receive the correct content/bonuses/rewards that are relevant to campaign request in JIRA.
- Assist with optimisation and enhancement of all Retention Operations processes, routines and in house- mechanics.
- Assist with Quality and Accuracy tests to ensure risk/error reduction.
- Assist with escalating fault reports for the relevant persons/team.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Experience using a CMS is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Casino and Sports betting is beneficial.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive guaranteed salary.
- Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle.
- Health insurance to keep our team healthy and happy.
- Tasty breakfast Mondays and lunch on Fridays for all to enjoy.
- Taxi during night shifts so you get home safe and sound
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
- If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
Sound like the right job for you? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info and next step in the process