A personal assistant (PA) will work closely with the company’s CEO and COO, providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. The PA will assist the managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
The PA will need extensive knowledge of the organisation and need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation's aims and objectives.
As a PA, you will often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks include:
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes and dictation at meetings. provide general assistance during presentations;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Taking minuets of meetings and following up that the assignments are being done.
- Assisting with personal tasks of the managers and immediate family;
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extremely well organized.
- Highly detail oriented and meticulous.
- Able to work closely with other departments across geographical boundaries.
- Good excel skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Articulated with great written and verbal English language skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Our client offers a friendly, dynamic work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, they also provide daily lunch, regular team events, Comprehensive Health Insurance and other benefits. This position is based in Malta and they are looking to recruit as soon as possible.