We are looking for a Traffice Offence for our client in Sandvika. The Traffic offence specialist will support the Traffic Offence Supervisor to manage the fines and tolls accounting, and delivery of all reporting related to this area.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the fines and toll are allocated to the right customers and paid accordingly by:
- Handling incoming traffic fines as per the latest procedure with the help of the fines management tools/systems
- Meeting set targets in terms of quality and productivity
- Keeping the deadlines set by authorities and internal procedure.
- Answering voice and non-voice question from other departments and authorities. Initiate calls to authorities and partners to expedite case resolution.
- Charging and invoicing administration fee and fines, tolls to customers, initiating and making payments to authorities.
- Supporting the Traffic Offence Supervisor’s work
- Helping in updating the process documentations, follow-up and record every single change
- Making proposals to develop processes and improve result
The role will require the candidate to work with several cross-function departments for example accounts payable, accounts receivable, fleet operations, facilities, payroll, HR, and rental operation teams.
- Maintenance of internal controls
- Assist in optimization of processes within Traffic offence
- Ensure Fines and Toll’s are allocated to correct customer
- Handle requests from authorities and customers
3+ years post qualified experience within finance as an assistant
- Communication skills in local language and English.
- Pro-active approach with confidence to review processes and suggest and implement process improvements.
- Previous experience within Finance/Accounts receivable/Payables/Financial accounting
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality customer service.
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
Do you have questions or want to apply? Please contact Henriette Husevåg on +47 46795355
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.