- Posted 08 January 2024
- Discipline Finance & Banking
- Katinka Dokka
We are looking for a Norwegian Speaking Private Client Advisor for our Investment Banking Client in Luxembourg. Are you looking for a foot in the door at one of the worlds biggest corporate investment firms and want to live in Luxembourg? Apply today!
The Private Client Advice, group evaluates client and prospect goals, risk profiles, current investment strategies and structures to determine suitable asset allocation and benchmark recommendations.
As a Norwegian speaking PCA Associate, you will support other team members, Analysts, Tied Agents and Investment Counsellors in providing regulated and suitable advice to prospective and existing clients. You will learn to use data and insights to guide your recommendations. You will report to your Team Leader who will aid in your professional development and job training.
- Prepare and format written proposals by collecting client information, using information from third-party vendors, and conducting analysis based on the existing assets, and running portfolio simulations
- Partner with other internal groups to ensure smooth transition of cases
- Work on ad hoc group projects to help increase efficiency
- Use MS Access, Word, Excel (perform complex functions) and Adobe to customize proposals and produce detailed reports
- A University degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Fluent language proficiency in: Norwegian (Written and Verbal)
- Experience with financial planning and investment principles or industry exams preferable
- Produce quality work within a target timeline
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment to support high-volume output
Why join our Investment Banking Client?
At our client’s, The global organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalized approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that our client aligns with their clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognized European custodians.
It's the people that make the company purpose possible, and to help their employees meet their long-term goals, they offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the membership or premium cost for the supplemental healthcare (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents*
- Supplemental medical provider, DKV, covers a range of conditions and reimbursement options for treatments including dental treatment and orthodontic care. It also includes medical care if needed when travelling abroad
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees, 4% of your base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay income over the ceiling. FIL will match employee personal contributions up to a maximum of 50% (or €600 given the current employee maximum is €1200 annually as set by the government)
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
- Monthly gym subsidy*
Our client takes great pride in their inclusive culture. They value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes them all better. Success is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset, and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, our client is ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
Want to apply? We consider relevant candidates ongoing!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide er et profesjonelt nordisk rekrutteringsselskap som fokuserer på å koble kandidater fra Sverige, Finland, Norge og Danmark med bedrifter fra hele verden.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide er Nordens største rekrutteringsbyrå innen språkrekruttering, med kontorer i Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta og Lisboa. Vi matcher de mest spennende jobbene med nordiske talenter over hele verden. Vi har hjulpet over 3000 mennesker med å finne drømmejobben sin med våre 300+ partnere i over 30 land.