We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Payroll Consultant for our client in Dubai, Mercans. The role is located in Norway or remote, as the person will be working from home office.
In Mercans, you will provide outsourced payroll services to the clients in Mercans. You will also Implement new accounts assigned and manage all aspects of the service delivery to these clients. This person will act as the primary point-of-contact (POC) for Mercans and be assigned to clients during the operational service delivery process.
Your role as a Payroll Consultant will include, but not be limited to:
- Manages/balances his/her own workload to ensure accurate and timely service delivery.
- Makes recommendation to the management on ways to improve the efficiency and quality of the service delivery.
- Prepares periodic reports to the management with respect to any operational issues encountered and identifies issues that require management actions.
- Ensures that his/her clients are invoiced in accordance to the applicable service agreements and on a timely basis.
- Responsible for all aspects of service delivery to the accounts assigned to him/her, including the accuracy and timeliness of the services delivery.
- Acts as the POC for assigned account for any operational or service delivery issues.
- Ensures that services are delivered to the clients in accordance with the Standard Services Definition and/or service contract.
- Ensures that assigned clients’ service delivery issues are addressed promptly, while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Constantly monitors his/her clients’ satisfaction rate through personal contact and annual client satisfaction surveys.
- Escalate any account management related issues to the appropriate Mercans management team member.
- Participates on regular account management related meetings/conference calls with the Clients.
- Ensures that any issues that require input or support from other employees of Mercans are communicated promptly and clearly to the relevant employees and follows up with the respective employees to ensure that the raised requests are addressed within an agreed-upon timeframe.
- Makes recommendations to the management for the improvement of clients’ retention rate and service delivery quality.
Service Delivery Quality:
- Is responsible for implementing new accounts that have been assigned to her/him in accordance with the new account implementation guidelines.
- Makes sure that the new accounts are implemented within the provided implementation timeframe and in accordance with the implementation schedules agreed upon with the clients.
- Ensures that all service delivery issues and customization requirements are addressed during the implementation and that any errors or issues uncovered during the test payroll run(s) are investigated thoroughly and addressed properly.
- Documents all account implementation and/or payroll processing related processes in an accountspecific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures that payrolls are processed and services are delivered accurately and in a timely manner for all clients assigned to him/her.
- Ensures that all statutory registrations and declaration (e.g. income tax and social security declarations, starters and leavers registration forms, etc.) are completed and submitted to the respective authorities on time.
- Identifies any service delivery issues that need to be escalated to the management and/or clients.
- Monitors the compliance with Mercans internal SOPs.
- Ensures that services are delivered to assigned clients in accordance with the service delivery standards that exceed the key performance indicators established by Mercans for its Tier 1 partners under the Partner Excellence Program.
- Ensures compliance with the applicable payroll related statutory rules and regulations (i.e. income tax, social security, etc.) and labor law requirements by studying existing and new legislations, enforcing adherence to their requirements.
- Ensures that Mercans internal SOPs and statutory regulations summaries are continuously updated and reflect the latest regulations.
- Familiarizes itself with the policies and procedures of Mercans; e.g. Standard Scope Definition,
- Account Implementation Checklist, Statutory Regulations Summaries, etc.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Skills,
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- Financial/Payroll Software
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.