We are looking for Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Agents to Tallinn, Estonia!
Our client is a recently established customer communications technology company, which grew out of Pitney Bowes. They deliver software, hardware and services that integrate physical and digital communication channels, helping companies expand their business through advanced customer communication management. Our client offers products and services in mail and parcel handling field. They are currently based in the Nordic countries, Switzerland, Italy and in Estonia.
- Fluent in Norwegian language
- Have excellent English skills
- Have previous experience in a similar position (call center, customer service)
- Previous experience with administrative tasks such as invoicing
- You are able to multitask and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Providing customer support by phone and e-mail to customers
- Responding to incoming calls / emails from customers regarding invoice, contract questions etc.
- Communicating and planning service assignments to technicians
- Managing orders from customers, technicians and partners
- Actively working on your own competence and keeping yourself up to date on our product range
- Become part of an international organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment
- Accompanied and trained by your professional colleagues
- Relocation help
- Receive attractive benefits:
- additional vacation days and paid sick leave
- free parking in the city center
- sports compensation
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
If you're interested in the job, or have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out! Anie@nordicjobsworldwide.com