Norwegian Account Manager
We are hiring for a Norwegian speaking Account Manager to join our client's dynamic and fast paced team. Our client offers a vibrant and dynamic workplace with a collaborative culture. There is huge investment in the company currently. There has been no better time to join! This is an incredible chance to join the market leader in Talent Innovation. You will be part of a global team and work with the world’s leading executives from a wide range of organisations.
You will be part of the European Mid-Market sales team. This team is the fastest growing sales team, globally. They are a proud, collaborative and ambitious team, leading the way in the company. There is huge potential to earn. You will be responsible for developing business within well-established accounts through cross selling and upselling. If you have a sharply honed consulting style, this is your chance to be an integral part of their growth and revenue achievements.
- Cultivate New and Existing Business: As the newly appointed Account Manager you will manage and grow a portfolio of clients from the mid-market segment positioning the company's innovative product portfolio.
- Relationship Building: You will achieve a detailed understanding of the client’s most important business and talent needs through skillful probing, adding significant value to their ongoing business needs.
- Client Delivery: As the new Account Manager you will ensure implementation of subscription contracts for recurring client needs and manages renewal of client contracts & subscriptions to achieve sales targets.
- Content Development: In this role, you will apply and share knowledge including; keeping abreast of market trends and evolving client needs and using this to deliver client solutions, maintaining own knowledge of new and existing solutions, services, products including all new delivery mechanisms.
- Company Representation: Increase and continually promote the brand in the market.
What are we looking for?
- Proven outbound sales experience
- Excellent/ native proficiency Norwegian required, in addition to English
- A Bachelors or Masters in Psychology, Human Resources, or Business-related discipline would be an advantage but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Ability to manage multiple commercial processes, forecast with precision and identify challenges to a positive commercial outcome.
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level.
- Ability to use internal influence to ensure that the full capabilities of SHL are brought to bear in serving our clients.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent OTE
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements offering a blend of office and homeworking
Is this you we are talking about? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.