Do you speak Norwegian and are looking for a new and exciting adventure? We think we have just the challenge for you.
Our client is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. They offer casino, live casino and sports betting to players Europe-wide, and great customer support opportunities to German speakers! They run their operations from Malta, and that is exactly where they need your support!
- On a day-to-day basis, working as a Customer Experience Adviser means having close contact with valued customers via phone, email and live chat. You will also build bridges internally, working closely with Payments, Fraud, CRM and Tech teams - whatever it takes to make sure they have truly satisfied customers.
- “But I have never worked in customer service before” - They’ve got your back! Our client offers extensive training programs to all new starters to give you the best possible start.
- “I don’t know the first thing about iGaming” - That’s ok, most people who join them don’t. The client will teach you everything there is to know, but it helps if you have a curious mindset.
- “I don’t have anywhere to stay in Malta” - We understand that moving away from home is a big deal. That’s why the client offers you a relocation package and an apartment to stay in during your first weeks. Plus they’ll help you with finding your permanent accommodation.
What you bring:
- Snakker du norsk? Supporting the Norwegian speaking market means you need to be fluent in both writing and speaking Norwegian.
- The company language is English. They have employees from over 50 nationalities working, so English is spoken in many accents so there’s no need to be self-conscious!
- Customer Experience Adviser work on a shift schedule that is set well in advance, but certain flexibility is necessary
What you get:
- 300 € sports allowance
- Breakfast Mondays and Friday lunch
- Private health insurance
- Company doctor
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program (for mental health)
- Company events and internal competitions
- CS agents has their own competitions and you can win 200 € in flight tickets
- Friday Fun-day – Cinema, Prosecco, Quiz etc