- Posted 23 November 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Maja Andersson
Our client is an industry leader, that offers reliable customer experience solutions to a large portfolio of clients. They are currently going through a period of growth and need to add a Talent Hero to join their amazing and multicultural team!
You will join a very dynamic department which is rigged for strong growth in 2022 and where you will find a challenging and hectic “start-up” environment, as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help then build a success story.
- Carrying out recruitment procedures and ensure quality in the evaluation.
- Active search for candidates, conducting interviews and preparing evaluation reports.
- Collaboration with ETTs and recruitment agencies.
- Daily updates and reporting.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar position (as an In-house or Agency Recruiter).
- Native or near-native level of the following Nordic languages (NW, DAN or FIN) and business level of English.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport with candidates.
- Driven and determined approach with a commitment to achieve results.
- Ability to work on a fast paced environment.
- A multicultural and international working environment with an amazing team of passionate Talent Specialists
- The possibility to work in an exciting department with great opportunities to develop your career
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation. Currently working from home and going 1 day every two weeks to the office. However this could change and start going more days on a weekly bases.
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation
- Above average salary package.
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday (9.00am - 18.00pm) and Fridays (9.00am - 15,00pm)
- Special intensive summer shift
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.