We are looking for a Nordic speaking Account Executive for our client in the headquarters of Dublin. Are you looking for a new opportunity within sales and software technology? Then we would love to hear from you.
In this role, you will use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using our clients software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the software and successfully sell the value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses.
About our client
Our client is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. They build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. They are also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you!
Thanks to the work of every colleague in the company globally who has helped build their remarkable culture, our client has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the company was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe remotely and in their offices.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Executive?
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with our client's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of our client's mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages and English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
Offer - what are some of the benefits and what can our client offer you?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
If you tick off all the boxes, please apply with an English CV and application. For questions you can call Henriette Husevåg: +4746795355
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.