New exciting role for our clients HR department in Malta!
Our HR team represents the backbone of our growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development. Our international and multicultural HR team is a champion of our culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will represent the Human Resources team in providing a first-class HR service to managers and staff alike. This role will include, but not limited to, processing joiners and leavers, recruitment administration, talent management, managing data and policies and management reporting.
HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- Onboarding and induction of new starters.
- Managing onboarding process (drafting contracts and onboarding documentation – legal and introductory presentations, collaborating with government legal entities).
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records, hardcopies and electronically.
- Ensuring the HRIS (Workday) is always up to date.
- Annually revising and updating company policies.
- Creating regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Being available and responsive to any queries being raised by our employees.
- Supporting our recruitment teams (multiple locations) on recruitment matters, to include screening, scheduling, and interviewing.
- Guiding the recruitment process by building strong internal and external relationships.
- Providing support to employees throughout our performance appraisal process.
- Identifying skill or training shortages and working with wider HR team to remediate.
- Employee Relations (disciplinary, grievances etc.) issues when required.
- Assisting payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Supporting the HR Manager and OD Partner when requested on HR projects.
- Participating in ad-hoc HR projects.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties to achieve business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven work experience in a similar HR Officer/Advisor level position
- Good knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment process
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Good knowledge of labour law
- Good knowledge of employee relations
- Good understanding of HR reporting metrics
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong team focus
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate change
Does this sound like the right job for you? Then please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info and details