Head of Business Intelligence to leading software provider within the iGaming industry!
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Gregory Sims
Head of Business Intelligence
We are looking to hire a Head of Business Intelligence to lead a business insight team, and in conjunction with the Head of Assurance and Intelligence will work to define the strategy and roadmap. To deliver a business intelligence deployment plan, to enable the company to track and manage information, resulting in deeper insight contributing to operational, tactical and strategic decision making.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Head of BI. A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focused on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments. Excellent relational database and reporting experience using applications software. Digital analytics experience with the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well-reasoned recommendations back to the business. They must be an excellent communicator with a strong academic background, preferably qualified to a degree level in either physics, mathematics, or statistics.
• Must be a quick learner with the ability to develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data
• Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions
• Experience working with multi-nationals with the ability to assimilate relevant cultural and regulatory differences
• Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models
• Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions
• Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution
• Experience in building customer lifetime value models
• Help department managers with ad hoc projections and other modelling tasks
• Deliver day to day data request
• Identify cost saving opportunities
• Experience in creating financial modelling
• Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory data-mining analyses to reveal insight
• Interprets and communicates insights to senior management
• Works with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track performance and highlight potential inefficiencies
• You will require strong analytical acumen with the ability to uncover insights and create stories by seamlessly integrating a variety of data sources
• The ability to work with large, complex data sets across multiple platforms and design efficient processes to provide accurate and timely information is crucial
• Experience in mixed marketing modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding activity on acquisition channels
• Understanding of the general digital marketing landscape and how each channel interacts to create a conversion
What we are looking for:
• Up to 3 years' experience in data science or related field
• Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not required
• Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
• Programming experience is beneficial
• Understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication in the English Language
• Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally, with experience working with third party agencies
• Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice would be beneficial
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.