- Posted 10 May 2021
- LocationLisbon, Portugal
- Job type Permanent
- Camille Breton
French-speaking Marketing Optimization Specialist
Our client is one of the world's leading professional service companies, transforming customers' business, operating, and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based advisory approach helps customers envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the United States, they are ranked 194th on the Fortune 500 and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high-value advertising customers;
- Create Keyword packs, bids, and budget suggestions;
- Gather and analyze data at the account level and campaign level;
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies;
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube;
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies;
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads;
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
- Fluency in English and French;
- Digital marketing experience (Client service or account management);
- AdWords Search fundamentals certified (preferential);
- Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online applications (AdWords, Advertising, etc.);
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Technologically savvy - the ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and with;
- Clearly demonstrated passion for a culture of excellence and commitment to quality in customer service.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere;
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization;
- Training & development opportunities;
- Relocation allowance & relocation support (For candidates moving from abroad).
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
If you are in the market for a cool new job, please reach out to email@example.com