Do you have iGaming experience? Are you looking for new challenges within the industry? Then we are looking for you!
The role as Finnish VIP Support Specialist will cover all aspects of customer service, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments for our in-house brands.
Biggest players deserve the best attention and service! Do you want to make sure we offer the best customer experience in the industry for our top players? Are you at the top of your game for delivering the best customer experience with passion and thrive in an environment where you can change a negative experience to an outstanding one!
If so, we are looking for you to join our multiple Award-winning Customer Service Loyalty Team based in our stunning offices in Malta!
You will be a part of an exclusive Loyalty team handling the company’s biggest players! Our goal is to continue to encourage the loyalty with our players on our sites and we shall do everything in our power to keep them happy! Working to achieve our goal in continuing to deliver the best Customer Experience. You will also have the opportunity to learn and progress within the company, your progress is limitless!
- iGaming is a very fast paced environment and your tasks can change as rapidly as the industry! So flexibility and adaptability to embrace new challenges is absolutely key.
- Support both Finnish and English-speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone. Maintaining professionalism at all times internally and with our players.
- Promoting value added services and offers and contacting winners for the campaign offers.
- Work towards set targets and KPIs together with your manager and your team to reach the best customer satisfaction in the industry!
- Follow company policies and best practices regarding player safety, protection, and responsible gaming
- Raise any comments or feedback from players to the necessary teams.
- Be the voice of the customer and pass on their requests to the relevant departments.
What's in it for you:
A chance to work in an award-winning team full of passionate people on top of their game! You will not only get the chance to work across leading markets but also with a dedicated group of professionals who excel in excellent Customer Service Loyalty. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment.
You're good at:
- Communication written and verbal in both Finnish and English
- Background in customer service, this can be face to face, online or via phone calls.
- Multi-tasking and time management.
- Flexible with tasks given to you, knows how to prioritize and keeps calm and focused in stressful situations.
- You are efficient, well organized and you excel in multitasking.
- You have a burning desire to provide the ultimate player experience.
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are a must.
- A proven track record in delivering a high-level customer service experience in any way is a plus!
- Previous iGaming experience
- Additional language skills: Swedish, Finnish, Danish...
What we offer?
Start date: Every second week, training is provided
Salary: The salary consists of a base salary and a bonus scheme.
Work hours: As a customer service agent you work shifts
Location: Malta, St Julians
Generous relocation package offered
Does this sound like the right job for you? Looking forward to your application!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.