Our partner company is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). As a Finnish-speaking Service Delivery Manager, you will be managing one or more key stakeholder accounts, promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in managing supplier expectations, outgoing and with strong presentation skills, and able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
These will be your tasks
- Develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, based on established network communication metrics, and service standards.
- Support CADM and Level 2 Service Delivery Managers in managing sales cycles and account growth initiatives. This includes overall account plans and customer service strategies to increase margins where possible.
- Align with CADM to ensure that resources, capabilities, and capacities meet both pre-existing and new business demands.
- Draft contracts for the Account Business Plan for the year, alongside the Service Delivery Manager Level 2 and CADM, and be available for ongoing support and revisions.
- Contribute to business and client growth, by establishing target KPIs and adjusting supplier commitments and daily operations plans to meet and exceed these standards.
You're offering these qualifications
- High School Degree or Secondary School Completion Equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field is preferred.
- Advanced level usage of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly to platforms that allow issue documentation and frequent updates to drafted content.
- The ability to multi-task and analyse various profiles at the same time, as is relevant to solve any arising issues.
- Preferred Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, PMI)
- Required Language Thresholds:
- Finnish: (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English: (B2-Independent User Level)
- Cost management / budgeting (min 2 years)
- Proven track record in the delivery of high quality customer service
- Detailed knowledge Xerox Office Product environments,
- Client facing exposure (min 4 years)
- Strong presentation skills with experience of presenting to senior customer representatives.
- Commercial acumen (min 4 years)
- Analytical thinking
- SLA/KPI experience
- Familiarity with business unit or contract budget ownership, particularly in the area of profits and loss management.
- Experience working in a virtual environment
We're Offering These Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Interested? Please submit your application and our Finnish recruitment team will reach out to you with further information! Looking forward to hearing from you!
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.