Our client in Barcelona is hiring a Nordic speaking Sales Team Leader and is looking for a ambitious and goal-driven person with a sales background and team-leader experience! Is that you? We look forward to hearing from you!
As a Sales Team Leader, you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our services without losing sight of our existing KPIs. You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will coach and guide the young and highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising. Our client is a world leader in the area include SEA, known to all Ads products.
- Manage the different sales team of account working towards team KPI’s and sales targets.
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develo
- Native speaker of Finnish, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +1 Year of experience in advertising sales
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- Knowledge o products such as Ads, AdSense and YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Safety Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
If you are interested or want to hear more about this role, we look forward to receiving your application!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.