- Posted 10 May 2021
- LocationLisbon, Portugal
- Job type Permanent
- Aksel Tuohimaa
Risk and Compliance Analyst with Finnish language to our client in Lisbon, Portugal
Our partner company is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). As a Finnish-speaking Risk & Compliance Analyst, you will be ensuring that risks are identified and managed effectively and appropriate strategies are in place to respond to variance. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in risk & compliance analysing, outgoing and able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and Verbal skills in Finnish or Norwegian: (C2: Native-Level Fluency) + English: (B2: Independent Level User)
- Ensure that risks are identified and managed effectively and
appropriate strategies are in place to respond to variance. Seeks guidance and advice when required.
- Act at all times, encourage others to operate within the boundaries of organisation
processes, policies and legal constraints.
Security, Remote Access, Wireless Network, End Point Protection, Asset Management, Infrastructure Change Management.
Technical / Application:
Computer literacy to include advanced capabilities in tools such as Visio, Excel, pivot tables, and
other web-based applications.
Roles and responsibilities
- Early identification & remediation of compliance issues.
- Ensuring written and verbal policies and regulations of an organisation are kept in check.
- Develop risk management strategies and processes
- Investigation on compliance procedures and necessary follow-up action.
Graduates with PGDBM/ MBA
5 to 7 Years
Local Time Zone
8AM to 5 PM
For applications, please submit your CV in English to: FIN@nordicjobsworldwide.com and our Finnish speaking recruitment team will contact you.
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.