Our partner company is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). As a Finnish speaking Order Processing Specialist, you will be working as an individual contributor in the order management team
- Create orders and manage change or correct the order as required and coordinate other departments/stakeholders for order fulfilment
- Update orders with additional requirements/fees to be applied (e.g. fee for emergency delivery, special handling fees, containerizing, palletizing, import/export)
- Support product return process in cooperation with SMEs with manual corrections/return orders
- Manage/Support order related inquiries and service requests.
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy, report out daily performance and update all performance logs and Report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Ability to identify or propose new ideas towards process improvements and also, review the ideas with Client Stakeholders for the successful implementation
- A Bachelor/masters degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with customers, understand and resolve issues
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good MS office skills
Interested? Please submit your application and our Finnish recruitment team will help you further!
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries