Are you interested and experienced in finance or accounting and up for a change of scenery? Join our client in colorful Prague!
Our client is an accounting shared service center established in 2012 to provide accounting services to the group organizations. The company currently employs roughly 80 people in Prague, a team ranging from fresh graduates to experienced accounting professionals, and another 30 employees around Europe. They are continuously working on new projects and expect to further extend the functional scope and geographical range of their activities in the future.
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cozy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city center feels like going back in time because of its historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively ex-pat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
- Perform accounting activities in the area of Inventory Accounting and material related entries
- Perform duties according to closing schedule and according task list maintained for the department
- Monitor incoming data related to inventory accounting and material
- Controlling and Reconciliation of inventory and station accounting accounts investigation of discrepancies and their corrections
- Prepares information for financial reports as applicable
- Analyze and explain variances
- Perform duties according to closing schedule and according to task list maintained for the department.
- Ensures that accounting manuals and other documentation are kept up to date and that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process
- Reconcile the assigned accounts
- Cooperates and provides information to stakeholders (client, Auditors, authorities, HQ) as applicable
- Provide training to newcomers or other employees in the scope
- In case of absence of your colleagues, high workload or emergency situation you can be expected to take over temporary other roles. So please interpret the job description as guidance for your main work duties
- English language on an advanced level
- Finnish language – is a big advantage
- Economic education is strongly recommended
- Accounting education or proven knowledge (both accounting and logistic)
- Communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- SAP or other accounting system experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of clients software (logistic module TOPSY, Basware) is appreciated
Offer and benefits:
- Team building activities, language courses, sport card, birthday gift card, lunch vouchers
- Nice and open work environment
- Relocation support: refunded flight tickets + 2 weeks in a hotel
- Competitive monthly salary
- Working hours: Mon-Friday normal business hours
- Start date: as soon as possible (flexible)
Does this fit your profile and your expectations? Don't hesitate to apply today, and we'll tell you more about this opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.