We are looking for a Finnish speaker to join our client in Barcelona, within customer support!
As a Customer Support Agent, you will play a crucial role in an important new partnership between our client and a known documentary production company that now also has a streaming service, by assisting customers with their questions and inquiries related to the product and service and ensuring excellent customer relationship management at every interaction. The department is rigged for growth in 2022, which offers a wide range of opportunities for internal promotions and career development for the right candidates.
- Receive and handle Finnish speaking customer requests by phone, email and chat
- Function as an ambassador for the streaming service
- Collection and maintenance of customer data
- Clarification of customer inquiries regarding service, subscription, payment and technical requirements
- Work on requests and comments via the streaming service's media channels
- Complete Finnish language fluency on a native speaker level
- Experience in customer service, communications or similar roles
- Good knowledge of current social media channels (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Passion for community management and digital affinity
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- The opportunity to work in sunny Barcelona, one of Europe’s most attractive cities
- Highly competitive salary: €21’000 per annum (39h)
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development
- International working environment
If you are interested, we are looking forward to your application!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.