We are looking for a Finnish speaking Customer Support Administrator to our client company in beautiful Riga!
Our client is a Scandinavian company that delivers HR and payroll services to companies. They simplify HR and payroll administration, empower their customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Our client company's consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with their clients. The three values that guide the way they work are:
Everyone matters. They believe that no one person is better than another.
Aiming high. They dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because they give the best version of theirselves to the team.
Team spirit. They believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
Now the Operations department is strengthening their organization in Latvia, and are currently looking for a Junior Customer Support Administrator speaking English and Finnish language to join their experienced team in Riga.
- Communicate with customers and third parties through service requests and via phone
- Boost customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service
- Perform HR Master data, absence and attendance, sick leave, reporting and other payroll related tasks for customers
- Take active part in process documentation and continuous improvement projects
- Completed or started higher education
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish language
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Customer service drive
- Great communication and cooperation skills
- Stress resistance and punctuality
- High sense of responsibility
- Flexibility and focus on efficient team work
We offer you
- International working environment
- Friendly and supporting colleagues
- Modern and cozy office premises
- Competitive base salary
- Platinum level health insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Team building events
- Coffee, tea, fruits and other supplies in the office
- Gaming equipment for relaxation
- Opportunity to flex work hours
Work in Riga:
Riga is the capital of Latvia and also the biggest city in the Baltics. Riga is a perfect blend of timeless tradition and a modern dynamic city with historical architecture, charming Old Town and beautiful green parks but also a wide range of restaurants, bars and variety of happenings. Not far from the city center you can find Jurmala, the "Riga Beach" with a long sand beach and a cosy Summer feel. Riga is also a popular destination due to its competitive price levels.
Does this sound like you? Please submit your application and our Finnish recruitment team will help you further!
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.